When you join Frankford PTA, you become part of a larger group with a common mission of supporting our students, teachers, and families.
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
Making every child’s potential a reality.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Texas and National PTA Benefits
Being part of PTA connects families and schools. PTA provides the opportunity to serve, to volunteer and to contribute to the welfare of all children, because children represent our future. PTA will give you the opportunity, not only to impact your local community, but to have input in major legislative and policy issues affecting children throughout the state. Membership gives you a voice. Exercise your right to vote. Get involved.