About Frankford Middle School PTA
Please join the Frankford Middle School Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
Every school in PISD has a PTA. The PTA brings together parents and teachers who strive towards better education, communication, and community involvement. Just being a member helps you and your child feel more at home at FMS. We welcome grandparents, parents, teachers, and others who wish to come together for our children, families, schools and communities.
Why join PTA?
Studies have shown that children do better in school when their parents are involved at the school, and PTA offers you the perfect opportunity to get to know your school better. The PTA brings together parents who share the common bond of getting the very best education for our children. PTA connects families. So, Be PTA and sign-up today.
When you join PTA for you…
1. Help pay for FMS programs, directory, teacher educational requests, and so much more
2. Can attend PTA meetings
3. Get valuable information on school activities
4. Have a legislative voice supporting our children’s interests
5. Enjoy benefits and discounts of being a PTA member (see www.txpta.org for a complete listing)
PTA IS FOR EVERYONE to sign-up go to online registration and fill out the PTA Membership 2019-2020 tab today!!
We look forward to welcoming you!
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
Making every child’s potential a reality.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Being part of PTA connects families and schools. PTA provides the opportunity to serve, to volunteer and to contribute to the welfare of all children, because children represent our future. PTA will give you the opportunity, not only to impact your local community, but to have input in major legislative and policy issues affecting children throughout the state. Membership gives you a voice. Exercise your right to vote. Get involved.
- Friday, April 10
- Monday, April 13
- Friday, April 17
- Thursday, May 7
- Friday, May 15
- Friday, May 22
Want to stay current on school and PTA events?
Subscribe to our calendar!
The Membership Toolkit App is now available through the ITunes Store and Google Play for Android!
Download the Membership Toolkit app and have instant access to our Frankford PTA directory listings directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, as well as any other PTAs or organizations where you have Membership Toolkit accounts.