Welcome to Frankford Middle School PTA!
Hello, Frankford Families! I hope that you had a wonderful summer! Here is some important information:
You can now update your volunteer background check by using the PISD online application by clicking here.
Our online sales have reopened. You may order grade level school supply packs until August 24th. Other school supplies, spirit wear, athletic wear, and PE wear will be available for sale throughout the school year.
7th/8th Grade Open House is on Tuesday, September 6th from 6:30-8:00 pm.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Frankford Middle School PTA President
- Click on "Online Store" at the top of the Home Page
- Log in to your existing account, or create a new one
- If this is your first time, you must enter your parent & student information with the correct grade and add new students. Certain items are restricted to a particular grade level.
- Please indicate in directory & publish preferences what information, if any, you want in the directory.
- What Can You Purchase: School supplies, PE wear, Spirt wear and Extracurricular items
- Pay online with a credit card, or place order, print e-mail confirmation, and send to school with exact cash (no change available) or check. Drop in front office PTA drop box. All NSF Checks will be charged a $25 fee and turned over to an attorney for collection.
Important Information About Your Online Order
- Make sure you completely checkout!
- Push the "Place Order" button to finalize your order.
- Confirm your cart is empty and you have received a emailed receipt.
- All Sales are Final
Athletics and Fine Arts
If your child is going to play football or volleyball, you can order required shirts and other spirit wear online after school begins, as well as all Choir, Orchestra, Band, or Theatre shirts. If you would like to order a yard sign, car decal or duffel bag for athletics or fine arts, you can order online through the online store at a later date. We will have a limited number of boys game day ties and beanies available for purchase online as the season starts up. The time and date for the Volleyball/ Football Parent Informational Meeting will be announced shortly after school starts.
Please join our PTA and support the many programs at Frankford. Membership provides immediate access to the online directory, and receipt of our e-mail newsletter, the Frankford Flash. The Flash provides communication about upcoming events and programs at Frankford.
At Frankford, we do not plan to implement any additional fundraisers. Instead, we ask for donations, which are 100% tax deductible. A recommended donation of $50 per child allows us to provide every child with agenda, supports the in-school and family programs, classroom enhancements, student incentives and rewards, teacher and staff appreciation, and much, much more. Unlike traditional fundraisers, 100% of your contribution goes to your PTA for exclusive use at Frankford. Please donate!
We appreciate your helping hands to staff our events and programs. Please join us! You can select specific events or become a "Happy to Help" Volunteer and we will contact you periodically as events are planned. Students needing hours for volunteer organizations are welcome and appreciated! Volunteering is a great way to be involved at your child's school.
Coach's Corner - PE Classes & Athletics
Students taking P.E. are required to wear a dress code compliant PE uniform. It is suggested you have more than one set in case one gets lost, or doesn't come home for a while to visit the washing machine.
Seventh and eighth grade students enrolled in athletics are required to wear Frankford Athletics practice wear. Football especially is hot and sweaty, so consider purchasing more than one set.
No student will be allowed to participate in athletics (including practices and tryouts) without completing all athletic forms and turning in your health physical exam forms.
***$15 Sports/School physicals at Plano Urgent Care - open 7 days a week, 9:00am-9:00pm weekdays and 9:00am-6:00pm weekends, and are located at 901 W. 15th Street, one block west of 75/Central - in front of the Barnes & Noble, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.***
All forms can be located and completed online at here.
The medical form can be found at:
hosting is donated by Lunarpages