Welcome to Frankford Middle School PTA!
Welcome Frankford Students and Families!
I hope that everyone has had a great week so far into their school year. Please come and visit this site for updates on information within the PTA.
Please refer to our steps below to assist in your back to school needs.
- Click on "Online Store" at the top of the Home Page
- Log in to your existing account, or create a new one
- You must enter/update your parent & student information with the correct grade and add new students. Certain items are restricted to a particular grade level.
- Please choose your directory and publishing preferences for the online Directory.
- Available for purchase: School supplies, PE Wear, Spirt Wear, and Extracurricular items
- Pay online with a credit card, or place order, print e-mail confirmation, and send to school with exact cash (no change available) or check. Drop in front office PTA drop box. All NSF Checks will be charged a $25 fee and turned over to an attorney for collection.
- All sales are final.
- Please bring a copy of your printed receipt to collect your purchased items.
- Make sure you completely checkout!
- Push the "Place Order" button to finalize your order.
- Confirm your cart is empty (found in the upper right hand corner next to your name.)
- Have you received an e-mailed receipt?
- Having trouble? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Need a little help troubleshooting? Please contact: Ask@FrankfordPTA.org
We need your help! There are open positions on the PTA Board for next year. Here is a list of open positions:
Cultural Diversity – This position works with the Staff on supplies needed for the Multicultural Dinner and provides assistance in setting up for the Dinner. This is typically in early Spring.
Environmental – This position is great for someone that is involved in reuse and recycling events and can educate staff and students on current recycling programs.
Social for 7th and 8th grade – This position assist in coordinating the theme, entertainment, decorations, refreshments, etc. the 7th and 8th grade social event. Date has yet to be determined.
Healthy Lifestyles – This position coordinates with the faculty to help with Red Ribbon Week activities and supports health-related programs. Red Ribbon is typically in the fall.
Business Partnerships – This position works with the area Business for Spirit Nights, Give Back Programs and other fundraising opportunism with community businesses.
Interested or would like more details? Please email email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED TO VOLUNTEER AT ALL EVENTS. Complete your PISD Background Check here! It is easy and please allow 5 to 7 business days for the background check to process and has to be completed yearly.
Students taking P.E. are required to wear a dress code compliant PE uniform. It is suggested you have more than one set in case one gets lost, or doesn't come home for a while to visit the washing machine.
Seventh and eighth grade students enrolled in athletics are required to wear Frankford Athletics practice wear. Football especially is hot and sweaty, so consider purchasing more than one set.
No student will be allowed to participate in athletics (including practices and tryouts) without completing all athletic forms and turning in your health physical exam forms.
All athletic forms can be located and completed online at here every year after July 1st District Athletic Forms. While this system will allow you to complete paperwork forms electronically online, you will still need to turn-in the medical forms found at: UIL Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form to the coaches.
PISD Stadium Rules can be read here. Admission fees: $4.00 for adults, $2.00 for students.
Tom Kimbrough Stadium is located at 700 N Murphy Rd, Murphy, TX 75094. Google Map
- Monday, August 26
- Monday, September 2
- Thursday, September 5
- Friday, September 13
- Wednesday, September 25
- Friday, October 4
- Thursday, October 10
- Monday, October 14
- Tuesday, October 15
- Monday, October 28
- Thursday, November 14
- Monday, November 25
- Tuesday, November 26
- Wednesday, November 27
- Thursday, November 28
Want to stay current on school and PTA events?
Subscribe to our calendar!
The Membership Toolkit App is now available through the ITunes Store and Google Play for Android!
Download the Membership Toolkit app and have instant access to our Frankford PTA directory listings directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device, as well as any other PTAs or organizations where you have Membership Toolkit accounts.