Get ready for the school year with this step-by-step list!
- Click Online Store at the top of the Home page.
- Log in to your existing account. If you are new to Frankford PTA, you will need to create a new account.
- Update your Parent & Student Information with the current grade of your student. You can add new students as well. Please note: Certain items are available for specific grade levels only.
- Select your directory and publishing preferences for our Online Directory.
- Select your items for purchase, including School Supplies packs, PE wear, Spirit Wear, and any extracurricular items.
- Pay for your items using a credit card. To pay by exact cash or check, please place the order, print your email confirmation, then send the email confirmation and your exact cash or check with your student. Or, you may drop this in the PTA box in the front office. Please note: All NSF checks will be charged a $25 fee and turned over to collections.
>> All sales are final! Please bring a copy of your printed receipt to collect your purchases. <<
Tips for Online Ordering
- Make sure that you complete your checkout. Click the Place Order button to finalize your order. Then, confirm that your cart is empty (found in the upper right hand corner next to your name.)
- Check your inbox--did you receive an emailed receipt?
Having trouble? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Need a little help troubleshooting? Please contact us at Ask@FrankfordPTA.org.
Subscribe to the Frankford PTA calendar to stay current on school and PTA events!